Hi Bond adhesive™ was launched in 1997 and is now one of the most widely used ranges of embedding adhesives for smartcards worldwide. It was specifically developed for the smartcard industry and the first adhesive of its type to gain widespread acceptance. A high performance bond with a wide range of materials, module and machines - fast acting, easy to use with a long shelf life - supplied to all major markets including Credit, Microprocessor GSM, National ID and Driving Licence applications.
A unique range of micromodule adhesives for smart cards
- Specifically developed for implanting micromodules into a range of card materials
- Optimal bond strength for PVC, ABS (and blends), Polyester and Polycarbonate smart cards
- Rapid reaction speed ensuring high throughput
- Available for FR4 and new generation FCOS (flipchip) micromodule implantation
- Fully compatible with all major micromodule embedding machines
- Two year shelf life under normal storage conditions